Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and things that really matter is something we care about.
Traditionally we have used printed letters but delivery of these can be unreliable; they are also expensive, take time to produce and are not environmentally friendly. Historically we have also taken cash or cheque payments but we appreciate many people now pay for things online.
ParentMail is a service used by over 5,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate and collect payments from millions of parents. ParentMail will be beneficial to you because:
- Messages will get to you reliably by email and/or text
- We can send messages directly to mums, dads and other carers at the same time
- Emergency or important information can be sent by text message
- You can make online payments to the school for swimming lessons, parental contributions, other residential trips (year 6).
- You can give permission for events or trips online without having to sign and return forms to us
Registering on ParentMail is simple, only takes a minute and can be done from a PC or mobile phone:
Once in school you will be given a registration letter and full instructions on how to REGISTER